Monday, August 17, 2009

A week away with grandma!

Nathan and Natalie just left for East Texas with my Mom. Mom and Dad have a condo at Holly Lake Ranch, and in an effort to spend a little time with the kids in this last week before school starts, Mom has taken them away for a week!

Dad would normally have gone, but he is teaching a hand-gun class this week. Mom decided not to let that slow her down. She is just as excited as the kids are, I think.

So, I have 3 nights off. Tonight, I am going to meet up with my good friends, John and Gloria for dinner. They are my very best "band parents." You know, the ones that run around with the high school band. I am excited about seeing them. We don't get together as often as we should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers